Wednesday, January 6, 2010

You Know You're Pregnant When....

1. Your husband finds your appearance FUNNY.
2. Your husband no longer tells people you are getting bigger by the minute, but by the second (Is that even possible?!)
3. You get asked at least 10 times a day "How much longer?"
4. When you walk in to a room people chuckle and attempt to say "you look so cute" *snicker snicker*
5. When you are on the phone the other person asks, "Why are you panting?"
6. People at work are making bets on when he's coming (most all predicting before the due date b/c it couldn't be humanly possible to get that much bigger) and how much he weighs (which is also a concern of breaking human records)
7. You find it difficult to sit, stand, walk, or lie down. Oh wait what does that leave? NOTHING.
8. Someone passes you in the hallway and says, "YOU'RE still walking around here?"
9. People shake their head and say, "Better you than me"
10. The bus driver LOWERS the bus for you to get on, I kid you not, like they might do for a person in a wheel chair

Forgive me if I'm a little preoccupied with this whole pregnancy thing right now...I do plan to post about graduation and Christmas at least, I just need to upload some pics.

4 comments:

Amelia said...

No the bus driver did not!! I had to reread it like 5 times and I seriously cant even fathom a bus driver doing that! You are too funny, dont apologize- these pregnancy posts crack me up.

Annie and Dan said...

I love you Cassie, and like we have talked about... All of us non pregnant people can laugh now... but it will happen to us too then you can have your turn to laugh.

Ms. Green Eyes said...

I love this! Post a picture! Don't you just hate it?! Haha

Brad and Keri said...

Cassie, I found your blog through Kara's. I could have died laughing when I read the "are you panting"? I feel your pain, right before I had my baby girl I was the chorister in primary. Talk about a lack of oxygen. Good luck, you're almost there!