Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Graduation

I thought I'd better do a little "nesting" and catch up on some blogging! I graduated from UF in December with my Masters of Science in Management. I can't believe it's come and gone already! It didn't feel like as big of a deal as I thought it would, perhaps because much bigger things are pending. However, I worked really hard this past year and am so grateful for everything to have gone so smoothly with the pregnancy, work, and school. I was so fortunate to be able to balance it all with the help of good bosses, great friends at school, and an amazing husband! They all put up with a lot- especially Craig as he was often neglected while my school, job, and church calling received all the attention. I'm excited to now focus on being a wife and mother for awhile! I couldn't have done this all without Craig and I'm so thankful to be married to the kind of person who has supported me no matter what I've wanted to do, even when it adds to his own busy life.



The gang.

3 comments:

Annie and Dan said...

Congratulations!! You look tan in your pictures, I am jealous you live in a place that you can be tan in December :)

Jessica said...

yay, cassie! you did a great job. keep us posted with the bebe news. :)

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Cassie,
Congratulations on receiving your Master's Degree! Your advanced education is something that will benefit you the rest of your life, as well as your children. We're excited to get the news of your little one arriving!