Thursday, January 7, 2010

A little (or not so little) update

I'm just over 38 weeks today and we went in for an ultrasound b/c of some uncertainty about the baby's position. Turns out he's in the go position- so no worries there! He wouldn't let us see his face, but we could tell he has hair which throws me off a little b/c I thought he might be bald. And at 38 weeks he's weighing in at 7lbs, so some of you may want to rethink your weight guesses. We knew he wouldn't be small and are actually pretty happy he's ONLY 7 lbs! Now back to waiting...

4 comments:

Amelia said...

Oh my goodness, hes going to come any day now! I voted for early and the largest size, this is reassuring to my bet. Did you get your ultrasound today? I was in getting mine at 4:30, confirmed hes a he. If you start to get really impatient try drinking some castor oil :)

Kevin and Angie Copeland said...

Craig and Cassie
We are so excited for the baby. Kade is hoping it comes on the 14th his birthday of course. We have not seen and talked to guys forever. It sounds like everything is great. Congratulations on graduation Cassie. What an accomplishment! Let us know when he arrives we will be anxious waiting. We are hoping you come for a visit soon.

Love
Kevin, Angie and kids

Natalie said...

I'm so jealous!!! I can't wait to hear all the details!! Good luck and know that it is all worth it!

Philip and Melissa said...

so excited for you guys!!!!