Sunday, December 6, 2009

Baby Shower

This past Thursday, some great friends threw me a baby shower here in Gainesville. It was a lot of fun and we got some way cute stuff for baby boy. My mother-in-law took tons of pics, they are on her blog if you'd like to see more. I'm feeling a little lazy and didn't want to copy them all to mine.

Amy, Rachel, me, and Irene.
These are the party throwers themselves. They did a really good job and really went out of their way to make this a special event, I'm so grateful for such good friends!
Thanks everyone who came to the shower and for the darling gifts!

I have finals this week (along with the a terrible cold!) and then my attention turns to getting everything ready for this boy, perhaps he'll even get a name. Anyways, hopefully I'll have nursery pics soon and I'll definitely get some cute ones of the darling crib bedding Craig's mom made.

2 comments:

Bree said...

I love the baby bedding his mom is amazing. I am so bummed I missed the shower I was planning on going and was so excited to get out of the house and right when it was time to go I ran into a little problem (I'll tell you about that later). Anyway I need to stop by your gift. Looks like it was fun I am so sad I had to miss out.

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

I have been horrible at commenting but I read your blog all the time! I am so glad you are in the home stretch! I was a week over due and hadn't had one contraction before they induced me! I remember once we were walking through Chili's and out waiter just staired at me and said, "Wow, you sure are pregnant aren't you?" yeah buddy, I am am, aren't I? haha Can't wait to see the little fella!