Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy 4 Years

Today is our 4th Anniversary. Having a baby changes everything. I was sooo exhausted today! We don't know anyone here in Texas yet that we could have babysit- even if we did I hate leaving the kid. So we debated, go out to dinner and take the kid, get take out, or do nothing. I was leaning towards nothing- like I said I was so exhausted. Craig was almost home and I remembered a shoebox in my room with terribly uncomfortable stilletos that had yet to be worn. Hmm... I decided to do it! So, I put the tired baby on the closet floor (which he finds very entertaining) and got out the curling iron I wasn't sure I still had and got myself ready. I was going on a date. I'm glad I did, Riley was very well behaved and we had a yummy dinner at one of my favorites- Olive Garden.

He had no idea he was a third wheel.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey I love your shirt :) It looks cute with black underneath, I'm gonna have to try that, I've only ever worn white under it. I like Craig's shirt too :)

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Happy anniversary! Your hair is getting so long! What a cute family :)

Jeff and Amy Barlow said...

YEA!!!! I love this post...and especially that picture. You guys look SO happy! Despite your homesickness for me. ;) Happy Anniversary! Miss you guys lots.

xoxo,
Ames

PS: Your hair! It's getting SO long! I love it. And you look so beautiful! $1 pants?

Sean and Chelsea Van Wagenen said...

ah Congrats! 4 years already??? crazy!! You are the cutest family! Love ya!

ATT Hickson said...

um. HELLO! we can watch sweet riley any time! a 45 min drive shouldn't deture you either! :)