Thursday, July 15, 2010

I do my best thinking in the car

Unfortunately it's rarely about what I'm doing at that moment, like driving. Craig has my GPS which means I shouldn't leave my house. But I did. I like to think I have a good sense of where I am and which way I should go. Sometimes that works out for me, but rarely. Today it did not. As I was driving down a dirt road through a pasture, I could tell the horses were confused by my presence. However, I just knew my house was in that direction. There wasn't a dead end sign. Shouldn't there be a dead end sign if it was a dead end? I continued on my way, the bumpy road was giving Riley a good nap. Turns out it was in the direction of my house and I actually found pavement within a short 10 minutes. Today I learned I can get around in this new place. Efficiently? No. Safely? Probably not. But I will make it eventually.

0 comments: