Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hello Life.

Don't worry I still have plenty to catch up on, but I'm jumping ahead to RIGHT NOW. Monday Craig finally received the much anticipated letter that he was licensed and could officially begin practicing as a dentist. No time was wasted and he starts work tomorrow!
I feel that we are definitely putting two feet into the world of "grown-ups" tomorrow. Craig is basically beginning his first job after 9 years of college. (Yes, it's about time.) And me, well I've enjoyed having Craig around every day for the past couple of months and I feel as though I'm really beginning my life as a stay at home mom. Just me and the kid. All day. 5+ days a week. :)
So wish us luck- I'm not sure who needs it more!

Riley just over 5 months.
Here's a recent picture of our little family. Riley is blurry because he can't be still enough for a camera to capture him very well. I must tell you more about him soon.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

I am so happy for you guys. I remember exactly how that feels to "start real life". After so many years of waiting and anticipating, it can be very emotional. I will be thinking about you guys. Love you! Miss you!

Laura Copeland said...

Such a darling family picture! But where's the Sonny sign behind you?? (Hah!) Can't wait for you to catch up on your blog--maybe you could do it when Riley takes his 10-minute nap once a day, right?

Rachel said...

Awww cute picture Cass! I'm so excited for you that Craig gets to start working now, woo hoo! Riley looks so cute too, that is a big smile!

Annie and Dan said...

Congrats and Good Luck!! I am excited for you guys to start this new step in your lives.

Amelia said...

I love the picture of your cute family! I hope Texas is going great for you guys so far :) ps I have your baby whisperer book by my door just waiting for yall to come to town so that I can return it, unless of course you need it sooner- I can mail it to you :)

Sean and Chelsea Van Wagenen said...

oh my gosh he is the cutest freakin thing ever!!!! I can't believe how big he is getting already! Miss you lots!! Love ya!