Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Every good thing must come to an end

My program at school has me taking Summer B off so I'd planned 2 months of rest and relaxation. Especially being pregnant, I'd hoped to sleep for the majority of it! However, I told Craig I would attempt to find a job thinking there was no way I would get a job for such a short time. I emailed the temp agency I worked for previously (this was going to be the extent of my job hunt) and they had me come in yesterday to update my application. By today I was a working woman again. Fortunately it's only 20 hours a week and I will be an Accounting Clerk for the Student Health Center- hopefully I didn't exaggerate my accounting skills to much :). But wait, it gets better (this is sarcasm, by the way) they want me to keep working when school starts and will be totally flexible around my schedule. I know I should be happy, this is the perfect job for my situation and the income will be much needed, but right now I'm a little bitter on losing my weeks of sleeping.

2 comments:

Kara said...

i feel your pain. sorry cass. sooo good seeing you!

Bree said...

Sadly enough enjoy it, when you are home all day with number one and pregnant with two and don't ever "get off work" you will remember these days and think what was I thinking I could go home and go to bed when I wanted and didn't have to do anything unless I was at work. Good luck!