Friday, July 10, 2009

First Doctor Visit

Today I had my first doctor's appointment. We were really excited hoping we would get to hear the heartbeat and were not disappointed! My official due date as of now is January 26th. However, she thought my uterus felt too large. I'm not sure if I should be insulted? :) Anyways, I have to go back on Tuesday for an ultrasound and apparently the answer to the large uterus could be one of three things:

1) I'm further along than I thought (11 1/2 weeks)
2) It's more than one baby
3) It's just in a funny position
and I'll add 4) Something we haven't thought of

So...any votes??

5 comments:

Ms. Green Eyes said...

I hope it's more than one baby!! I hoped for twins soooo bad. Do they run in either of your families?

Jessica said...

Cool-I def vote for twins. A little Cassie and a little Crai--wait, better go with two little Cassies. :) My due date was Jan 28th last year--great time to deliver!

Beverly said...

I spoke with Laura today and she told me to be sure to read your blog and I am so glad I did.
First of all, I place my vote on having twins. I think you two should be the token twin family for the Rigby side since none of the others have come through yet.
Secondly, I love the photos of you telling everyone about being pregnant!! I can almost hear the shouts of happiness from George, Laura and Amy. Love those captured shots. They are priceless.
Congratulations from the Boyles. We are super happy for you.

Attitude of Gratitude said...

I feel like I haven't seen you for a year!! I just saw the pics of the announcement to Craig's parents--they are great. Oh yes, and sorry I got off the phone so fast(the whole choking and talking thing not so good). Can't wait until Tuesday to figure out what is going on! So if it is twin boys do you each get to name one?

Bree said...

That would be so crazy if you were having twins, there must be something in the water in Gainesville. Our ward is FULL of twins. I always told Jonathan if I had twins I would want them first so the rest would feel really easy. I still want twins just so I can get a two for one and only barf me guts out once. I am super excited can't wait I'll be checking on tuesday...