Tuesday, July 14, 2009

And the results are in

Relax! Nothing exciting to report. I'm about a week further than they thought... I never really did get a good answer as to why it seemed big if we were only a week off, but oh well. So our new due date is January 20th. It was kind of fun to think it could be twins, and I wasn't sure if I would be disappointed if it wasn't, but I feel perfectly fine about it. Mostly, I was relieved we weren't a month off since I would still be in school. She did give me some fun news. She said don't go home and paint the nursery yet, but she felt pretty confident about the sex of the baby! Of course, we have taken it as 100% fact. I guess if it changes by the next ultrasound we'll have another fun surprise! Anyways, I'm not going to post those results yet...we're going to tell our parents first and maybe hold out until the next ultrasound in about 7 weeks just to be sure. I do need to tell my mother though as she's already made several purchases...it might be helpful to give her some guidance.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Well I was kinda hoping for twins so you would need my help more :) Still way excited though. I can't believe you told us they told you the sex but now you won't tell us! Rude! Inquiring minds NEED to know!

Natalie said...

This is so exciting! I can't wait to find out what you are having. How is the tummy coming along, I bet you aren't even showing. I wanna see pictures! :)