Wednesday, December 19, 2007

BYU, Here he comes!


My baby brother just got accepted to BYU! And got a scholarship!! I'm so proud of him and excited for him. It's so hard to believe he'll be turning 18 tomorrow. I remember like it was yesterday the day he came home from the hospital. He came home in a giant stocking and he was a giant. A whopping 10+ lbs with a huge bald head. He's definitely gotten cuter.
One of my fondest memories: Just a few years ago Trevor got a bike for Christmas. And being as smart as he is you'd think "easy as riding a bike" would be pretty easy. So, after Christmas he was out riding around on smooth level ground with nothing within 20 feet of him and I swear, everytime I looked over at him he had fallen off. And we're not talking 10 years ago, it was probably 3. I pray he doesn't go to a mission where he rides a bike... :) Love you Trevor! Congratulations and Happy Birthday tomorrow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

The other day I fell trying to get out the car too.