Saturday, May 16, 2009

Reflection on Marriage #5

Perhaps this is just a reflection on Craig, but it still represents a brief glimpse into our life. Tonight we were out and about and pulled into a parking space next to a 7 Series BMW. For those of you who don't know, Craig's goal in life is to have one of these for himself. He admired it as we walked by and into the store, but when we came back out and it was still there he and our friend Blaine had to examine it more closely. They stood staring and commenting on such things as the rim and the color. The windows were tented fairly dark so it was hard to see just how luxurious the interior was, but apparently Craig needed to know. I'm watching him gaze at the car and inch closer and closer when I, just a second too late, realize there is someone in the car watching him. Just as I see the man and open my mouth, Craig has his face pressed against the guys passenger window where he finds a man staring back at him. By this point I am DYING! The guy in the car can see me and my hysteria and obviously realizes we're just admiring his ride, not trying to steal it and is laughing too. It just made my night, well that and the deep dish pizza right before...

P.S. Pics and such to come soon of my mom and brother's visit last week!

1 comments:

Alicia said...

That was pretty funny story, I can see you laughing.