Friday, May 22, 2009

Craig turns 28


This week we celebrated Craig's 28th Birthday! I can't believe how old he is! He's now a senior in dental school and our time here in Gainesville seems to be ending too quickly. We will not be ready to say goodbye in only 1 year. Gainesville's become our home and all of our "married" memories are here. In honor of Craig's birthday, I told him I was going to blog about him. I asked if he wanted it to be mushy or funny and he just grinned....So, here goes!
A Few Things I Love about Craig....

1. I love how he repeats funny things I say to others and pretends he came up with it.
2. I love how he really believes he's good enough to be playing basketball or football professionally.
3. I love how I make a batch of cookies and he eats ALL of them.
4. I love when he cuddles with our cat that he pretends to not like.
5. I love when he says things and looks to me for approval that it was, in fact, funny.
6. I love how he watches every TV show I like with me.
7. I love the look he gets when he's lying and he knows I know he's lying.
8. I love how he loves sports and always wants to share the big moments with ME.
9. I love how he'll do anything I want to do (except shopping).
10. I love how he'll do anything for his family and friends and never feels put out.
11. I love how he always says Thank You.
12. I love how sometimes he leaves the important parts out of a story and I have to translate to our friends what he's talking about.
13. I love how he asks me what to wear everytime he gets dressed.
14. I love how he always wants me near him.
15. And I love that he's the perfect husband for me!
I hate making lists like these because I know as soon as I post it I will think of 15 more things I should have said.
I love you Craig, Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Cassie, you look ridiculously thin and tan and gorgeous in the picture--see no need for more pics? Thanks for sharing the big 2-8 with us.

Philip and Melissa said...

Happy birthday Craig!!!! you're the man!