Monday, April 13, 2009

We really love it here in Florida...


Craig and I spent some time this past Saturday painting the trim on our house. As we were painting one of our neighbors drives up and asks did we notice the fox sitting near our house? Uh NO! He explains that usually when there is a fox out in the middle of the day it is rabid. Needless to say I live in fear of going outside my house now. Everytime I open the garage door or go out in the yard I'm looking around for the fox. The neighbor was also kind enough to tell us that people have been seeing bobcats in the neighborhood as well. Where do we live?? Just the day before I was tanning in the backyard and I was worried about snakes...little did I know.
P.S. We really do love it in Florida, despite the fear of rabid animal attacks.


1 comments:

Annie and Dan said...

Thanks for posting a picture that will give me nightmares for a week :)