Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Quick Recap

I always get behind on blogging and then don't blog because I'm so behind I can't catch up! So here goes a quick recap...


We had a really fun weekend in Jacksonville with the Toblers. We borrowed my in-laws house while they were out of town (thanks by the way). We ate at The Landing at this really good place, I think it was called American Cafe or something...way good. We also visited Ponte Vedra and went to the beach there. I can't wait till my husband buys me a house on the beach.







We had the best dessert ever! (Jeff and Amy)



We also went to Utah for a week which was sooo fun! We got to catch up with friends and family and I didn't take a single picture. I stole this one off Annie's blog. It was so good to see her and Kara!


Josh, Kendra, Trevor, Slate, Jennica, and Crazy Dan


While we were out there I was able to set my little brother up at BYU in his dorm. It was a lot of fun, he's having a blast. And I only cried for a little while when we left him. After Utah it was back to work for me and school for Craig.



OH! And some exciting news! I got in to my graduate program at UF. I will be going back to school in January for my masters degree and I'm really excited and scared. I will be getting my Master's of Science in Management. It's comparable to the first year of MBA school, but for those without a business bachelor degree. So that's it in a nutshell. Oh and we just got a new computer! Which makes blogging and keeping up with everyone a lot easier now that we'll have two computers!



And one more picture..... Mia enjoying a relaxing Labor Day.









4 comments:

The Bay Area Homs said...

That's so funny. Crazy Dan! I don't have your number, you need to call me sometime.

Annie and Dan said...

Welcome back to the blogging world. Now that you have another computer in the house you have no excuses! It was good seeing you too and I can't wait for you to move back here ;)

Jeff and Amy Barlow said...

Can't wait to see you guys! I'm so excited about being "neighbors!"

Sean and Chelsea Van Wagenen said...

congrats friend. That's so exciting, you're such a smarty pants. i'm so proud of you!! I miss you lots. LOVE!!