Sunday, June 1, 2008

Trip to Louisiana

I recently went home for my little brother and nephew's high school graduation, we had so much fun! Just thought I'd add a few pics from the trip. I'm so proud of the both of them and I can't believe how grown up they are. I never had a sister so I used to dress these two up in my dresses and make them play school and all kinds of tortuous activities. But trust me they had their turns at me. I just want them to know I love them so much!!

Here's my pretty Momma and me.These are my oldest brother and his daughter and my youngest brother. It's quite the span!My daddy and brother, quite the proud father's!

All the family (that was there).

And my two boys!!

1 comments:

Annie and Dan said...

Cassie you look so cute in all these pictures. Congrats to Trevor! I can't believe he is gratuated, I guess that means we are getting old :)