Thursday, June 5, 2008

Rach's Bday

6/4 was Rachel's Bday and I'm kinda sad cause we haven't celebrated yet. But I just wanted to kick a belated shout out to her! Rachel is one of the reasons I've come to love Gainesville. Through both of our husbands starting dental school together she found me on facebook before any of us even moved to Florida. Craig and I weren't even married yet. So we emailed each other and became friends before we ever met. It was so nice to finally meet her the first day we started moving in. I had an instant friend and it definitely made the move to a new place with no friends a lot easier! I'm so grateful for her helping me out, when she was going through the same thing herself. Love you Rach!
This pic is a little oudated, sorry, neither one of us even have this color hair anymore!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Aww thanks Cass! Cute picture....but we both look better now I think! I'm so glad we're friends :)