Thursday, March 29, 2012

Oh I almost forgot....

I haven't officially announced this on my blog....
But Riley is going to be a big brother around October 8!
I'm about 12.5 weeks now and am feeling much better. I had a rough 6 weeks or so where it was difficult to get off the couch each day. I don't remember feeling that way for that long with Riley, it was definitely worse than any  memory I had. But finally it's passing, and on to the getting chubby part I guess. We're excited and grateful for the opportunity to bring another little one into our home and can't wait to see what the future holds!

3 comments:

Laura Copeland said...

Yeh!!! I love the "Big Brother" shirt! Sorry it took so long for me to read it. I only saw the "er" and I thought it was something about, "I'd rather be a Tiger." Hah! Anyway, we are so thrilled for you, Craig, and Riley.

Hunter Clan said...

Congrats you guys!! Maybe its a girl :) Hope you're feeling better & we are so glad we got to see you guys!

Beverly said...

Wow, this is great news. We have been waiting to see if Riley would be a big brother soon. He will be a good big brother, too. Congratulations on the news. Actually, Laura called me today and couldn't wait to tell us about your news. She is very excited for you and so are we.