Monday, March 1, 2010

I pledge...


To lose my baby weight.


I'm putting this in writing. So when you see me in a few months if I'm not on track you can all say "Wow, she really let herself go after having a baby. She'll never lose that weight" behind my back. (Don't say it to my face). I've decided the "easy weight loss" has had it's chance and now it's time to work for it!
Today I went out and bought a baby carrier as I was having a dilemma getting a workout in. Riley loved it and went to sleep as soon as I got on the eliptical. So I've officially started working out as we mark his 1 month birthday (I'll post more pictures soon, but in the mean time you can see some here). And I've officially finished this 30.4 oz bag of these
That would be 22 Servings of 21 pieces, or 462 little sour men. Thanks George and Laura for that great birthday present- this isn't including the bag they brought me during labor.

Anyways, so I'm serious. This is it. Now or never.
To all my clothes: we will be together again soon.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

lol! I love your post. I understand how you feel about eating the entire bag of something and then looking at the back at the serving size and calorie content.. hmm I sure hope all of this weight I have gained will come off easy! Good luck!!

The Bay Area Homs said...

Just remember...Nine months to put on, nine months to take it off. Don't stress about!

Attitude of Gratitude said...

I consumed an entire bag of swedish fish the other day. and then I got a stomach ache. you think I would learn my lesson but no.

Laura Copeland said...

Cassie, we think you look beautiful! You are such a cute little mom. We love your determination to carry out a goal! I have never seen you not succeed at whatever you put your mind to!

Jeff and Amy Barlow said...

Two words: $1 pants. :)

Come visit soon!
xoxo

Brad and Keri said...

"to all my clothes, we will be together again soon" I love it!