Monday, February 15, 2010

Take that Dust!

You always hear stories about awful mother-in-laws, well any of my sisters-in-law will tell you we have an AMAZING mother-in-law. I mean who could dislike someone who spends their day off cleaning your house and taking care of your baby? That's exactly what mine did today. Let's just say I was a little behind on some cleaning. After doing laundry, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning the nursery, feeding the baby, etc Laura was kind enough to dust the ENTIRE house. However, I noticed something just as she finished:

Yes, Laura, Pledge has a yellow lid as well, but it doesn't have dead roaches on the can. At least we know our furniture will be free of rodents.
Seriously...thanks Laura for cleaning my house!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a funny story! Make sure not to breathe in the fumes!! Congrats on your little boy!! How exciting!!

Annie and Dan said...

That is classic!! I hope you had a great birthday/Valentine's day!

Laura Copeland said...

It was truly a fun day. Thanks for letting me hang out with you and Baby Riley. And thanks for not posting the other crazy things that happened! Hah! I'm still laughing about all of the events that went on!

Ang said...

Love it. I'm still smiling. Love that woman.

ATT Hickson said...

Ha ha! That's hilarious! She really is the cutest! We miss you guys. (PS - time to post more pics of Riley!)

Alicia said...

Yes your mother in law is wonderful! It is fun having grandma close. I can't wait to see Riley... I love that name by the way!! Funny story!

Natalie said...

I love that story. It is hilarious on so many levels. Love you! I can't wait to hear what "other crazy things happened". Maybe you'll fill me in when we come to Florida. :)