Friday, November 27, 2009

32 Weeks 2 Days and Thanksgiving

I am doing this VERY RELUCTANTLY. Don't expect another one. If you can imagine, this is the last of 15 attempts at a picture and this is as good as it got. My lower half is deliberately cut off, my arms are strategically placed away from body to look as thin as possible (I told Craig not to cut off my elbow, that's my best feature right now), my hands are covering my love handles, and a face can only look so chubby from the side,right?! The unhappiness on my face is no act.
On a lighter note, Happy Thanksgiving! This is our Thanksgiving picture, I'm not sure what happened. I think someone said, "Craig, how do you feel about having a baby in a few weeks?"

In all seriousness, we have so much to be grateful for. We have been so blessed throughout our marriage, and in our lives, that I'm a little paranoid of something going wrong. Life cannot go this well! Of course we've had our trials and struggles, but nothing that can overshadow all the blessings. We are so thankful for our families and I for my husband and we cannot wait for this little guy to get here. I'm pretty sure we have no idea what we're doing or what we're getting ourselves into, but yet we can't wait!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Don't be so hard on yourself! You look great! We are so excited for you guys! You'll be great parents!

Ms. Green Eyes said...

You're pregnant! You look great. But I know how you feel. When you go from being skinny to... well, to being pregnant, it's not a lot of fun. You look wonderful.

Annie and Dan said...

I love the pictures! Thanks for posting them!

kara said...

thanks for the belly pic. i love that you had a disclaimer. and i am super excited for you!! also..you look great!!