Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Catching up

Sometimes I get so behind on blogging I just don't blog b/c there's too much! So here goes my brief synapsis of the last however long so that I can start anew. The following is in no particular order...

1. We celebrated our 3rd Anniversary on August 4, 2009. Here's how it went:

Hotel.........................................................$30
Blue Man Group......................................$36/person (Amazing student price)
Animal Kingdom......................................$Free
Panda Express.........................................$7
Third Anniversary...................................PRICELESS

2. Craig is now a Senior in Dental School, I am in my last semester of my masters program and working and growing a fetus. Needless to say we are a little busy.

3. I took a week long trip to Lousiana and didn't take my camera. Louisiana never disappoints...there were car races, armadillo hunting in the middle of the night, cards with friends and LOTS of good southern food.

4. Mia is now 12 lbs.

5. We took a quick trip to Georgia for Slate and Jennica's wedding reception and then they spent an evening in Gainesville with us. Congratulations!

6. Did I post about going to Utah?

7. I'm now 20 weeks pregnant and yes I will begin posting pictures of the belly soon.

8. Craig gave an amazing talk on Chastity in church. It was the best talk I've ever heard from our pulpit. He is absolutely captivating when he speaks. I spent the entire Sunday praising him.

9. And the most important thing going on in our lives right now....College Football starts TOMORROW!!!!!

A few pics




5 comments:

Jeff and Amy Barlow said...

You say that Mia is now 12 lbs. Does that mean she's gained weight? Or lost it?

Attitude of Gratitude said...

armadillo hunting--totally missed that update. want to get together tomorrow for the game?

Beverly said...

You two are certainly busy and seem very happy. We are excited about your happy news and look forward to a new little Copeland soon.

Alicia said...

we are so jealous.. we want to go see the blue man, did you like it? can't wait to see the baby belly... you guys are sooo cute! Happy Anniversary!

Scooter and Jessica said...

I'm so happy that you posted! I've been waiting and wondering how you are doing. Sounds like you have been busy but having a great time.