Tuesday, September 22, 2009

23 Weeks

I always thought I would be one of those people who posted a picture every week of my pregnancy...and then the time came and I realized why people DO NOT want to post pictures. However, due to some people's relentless requests here they are.
When I looked at the pictures I said, "These don't do me justice, I look way bigger than this in real life" as Craig said, "Really? I was going to say you look bigger in the pictures." Go figure.
Please understand these are taken after a LONG day of work and school!


















8 comments:

Kevin and Angie Copeland said...

Cassie you look so great. We miss you guys and can't wait to meet the new little Copeland. Lauren and Hannah can't wait to babysit.

Love you guys

Angie

Laura Copeland said...

Seriously, you look darling! By the time you get to the 39 week mark, you are going to say, "And I thought I looked big then--at 23 weeks!" Hah! I still can't believe you sat in The Swamp in the 90 degree weather on Saturday. You are really a champ!

Jeff and Amy Barlow said...

Oh, sister...you still have SO far to go if you are going to get as big as I did! Remember, your goal is to get so big you can't fit through the door, right?! :)

Now you understand why I didn't want to get so big. But you look darling! I love it! Can't wait to meet C$. :) he he he

See you guys Friday at Sonny's?

Scooter and Jessica said...

I'm so excited for you Cassie! You are a darling pregant mom.

Kim said...

Cassie you look great! We are so excited to meet the new little guy!

Ms. Green Eyes said...

You look great, Cassie!

Alison Wilde said...

Cassie---

You look darling! We can't wait for this new little cousin. I'm sure he will be absolutely darling! We all send our hugs to you and Craig!

Alicia said...

Oh you are so having a little man! I'm so excited for you! And you look great, so pretty and you are so going to be a MOM! Thanks for sharing the prego pics. Keep them coming, this is the only way I get to see you. Any names yet!?!?!