Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Carousel Designs

When I was pregnant with Riley, my mother-in-law was kind enough to make all of his crib bedding. It was so fun to go to the fabric store and design everything just for him! I wanted to do the same this time, but just could not find the "perfect" fabric.
I stumbled across this website www.babybedding.com
I thought their stuff was darling, but it gets better! You can order all the fabric swatches to make sure the colors are just right and to see and feel it in person. You can also order the fabrics they use by the yard, so you can make anything you want to completely customize your nursery! I could find nothing but praiseworthy reviews of the company online. Apparently, it's owned by 2 retired military men and everything is made in the USA.
You can even completely design your own crib bedding (they also have toddler bed, etc.). I actually loved one they had for sale so I am buying some pieces of it and ordering fabric for Laura to sew the other pieces that we could do for much cheaper.
I'll let you know if for some reason I'm disappointed with the final product, but I'd thought I put the tip out there in case there is anyone else who spends as many hours on this type of thing as I do :)

0 comments: