Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sleeping in= Danger

This morning my sweet husband let me sleep in a little later while he got up with Riley. When I got up, I came out to thank him and found this.


Craig thought Riley was in the play room playing by himself. Does he even know this kid?? If he's doing something on his own, it's not good. Our little monkey climbed into the office chair (that spins around and has wheels, mind you) and then climbed from that onto the desk. When I walked in he was actually sitting throwing things about. We've been working on some things lately and there was lots of paperwork and such on the desk that was strewn all over the floor!
Anyways, doubt I'll be able to enjoy sleeping in anytime soon...I didn't realize how risky it was!

Another example of my child's desire to be injured. Why does he think the ground is such a bad place?


1 comments:

Jeff and Amy Barlow said...

No pants! No pants!