Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Halloween

Unfortunately I don't have a picture of Craig and me dressed up... I'm going to have to try and find one that someone else took. But lucky for you I have ones of Riley!
Our little monkey...



Trick or Treating was really fun for me because I have never lived somewhere that I could walk up and down the street trick or treating. Where I grew up we had to drive in our car because there weren't many close neighbors. So I lugged this kid up and down the street while Craig stayed home and gave out candy. Some would say I only did it so I could have the candy, and I would have to admit that's partly true. But don't worry...yes, I shared the candy with my 9 month old.

Here he is asking my why I've kept chocolate a secret for 9 whole months?
He's totally on board with this whole Halloween thing.


You would think from the following face he'd had enough...but no he cried when I wouldn't give him anymore.



2 comments:

Ms. Green Eyes said...

Scarlett fell in love with chocolate over Halloween, too. Yikes!

Laura Copeland said...

He is genuinely studying that candy and wondering why you have been holding out on him! I wonder if he will like Sour Patch Kids like you do, Cassie.