Friday, October 2, 2009

Three things on my mind:

First, Yesterday I had my usual Dr. appointment and she says, "You're weight is good, but you probably don't want to gain that much EVERY month". (crap)
Today, A lady I work with says, "Yesterday this pregnant girl crossed the street in front of me and I was like WOW she's REALLY pregnant. Then I realized it was you Cassie. You looked really big in the outfit you had on yesterday." (Thank you.)

Second, Chandler Whitt told me about White Hot Chocolate at Dunkin Donuts. It's delicious if you haven't tried it. I think I'm addicted.

Third, I saw a girl wearing denim overalls today at UF. Are overalls back? I sure hope not, that was a mistake to begin with.

3 comments:

Jeff and Amy Barlow said...

Just as long as YOU weren't the one in denim overalls, I think whatever you wear is ok...no matter how big you look. Remember, you have a door way to shoot for...size-wise, I mean. :)

I think my dad and mom are going to bring the crib over tomorrow. I'll throw in Isaac's crib bedding just so it the crib doesn't look naked.

15 weeks and counting! :)

PS: Can't wait to see you in the $1.00 pants. That's right ya'll, $1.00.

Bree said...

First of all whoever saw you is crazy cause you are tiny.

Second that white hot chocolate sounds good maybe if it ever gets cold enough here I'll go get some.

Third I sure hope they are not back, and if they are please don't wear boxers under them!

Ms. Green Eyes said...

Those comments made me laugh out loud! I think you look great and those people need a good slap across the face! :)