Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Apparently I blog in bulk....so while I'm at it Happy Thanksgiving. We went down to Orlando for a couple of days and met Craig's parents and Jeff and Amy and their boys.



Our masterpiece!

The Fam!




This is Craig around 5 am on Black Friday as we're trying to get me a new laptop for school. We came in around 1 30 and slept for a couple hours and then went back out. He's been grouchy all day now!



And this is just a cute picture of Mia. She does her best thinking in the sink.

2 comments:

Annie and Dan said...

yeah you are blogging again! Well at least you caught us up to date! This is the first year in I don't know how long that I haven't gotten up super early got go shopping, but when I was plotting out what I wanted to get online, I could order most of it and have it shipped for free. So I did that and went out with my mom and sister in the afternoon after all that early people were back in bed :)

Yeah crazy, but Utah it growing on me.

Unknown said...

mia looks less fat in the sink. porcelain is a good look for her.