Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Still Kickin'

So, I got my wisdom teeth out. It wasn't as bad as the horror stories I've heard. During the surgery I woke up and I all I remember is seeing Craig...I couldn't figure out how to speak or let him know I could see him so I winked at him- that's always what the dying patient does on TV when he/she can't talk right? Now of course in my mind there was no one else in the room, but in reality the room was full and everyone got a kick out of it as they shot me full of drugs again. When I woke up apparently I informed the Dr's that I would be going to the gym that night and while they were up and about could they please get me some carmex? I can't imagine how people who are always on drugs live and function.
On the way home Craig made a couple of stops and left me in the car...I only vaguely remember this, but I decided to take pictures while I was waiting in the car. Here is the masterpiece.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Chronic Commuter said...

OUCH!!!!

ATT Hickson said...

By the way, this is hillarious! Looking at the pictures of you brought back memories of the day I got my wisdom teeth out. I distinctly remember playing with my lower lip the entire drive home from the doctors office and looking at it in a mirror. Ha!

Bree said...

You are so funny... We need to stop just saying it and actually go out, Addi and I are leaving friday for two weeks so when we get back it's a double date!