Wednesday, November 7, 2007

6 Things You Might Not Have Known About Me (Us)

Hmm...I've never done this before, but I am new to blogging so I'll give it a whirl. I don't think I can think of 6 things just for me so I'll have to combine this.

1.Craig- Well, one interesting thing that I recently learned about Craig is that he can cross stitch! Hopefully he doesn't mind me telling this. I guess when he was a kid his family would go on road trips and all the kids would cross stitch. His mother says it helps build good hand-eye coordination. I guess that's why he's such a great athlete!

2. Craig- Craig is an absolute neat freak. I was actually voted neatest in high school, and I'm a pretty organized person, but Craig takes the cake. He can't stand to have any dishes in the sink or laundry not folded, he's always wiping down counter tops and making the bed. I think he even sweeps the driveway..lol!

3. Cassie- I love Burger King. Craig hates fast food and will never really eat it, so sometimes I go out shopping and I go to Burger King. I just go in the drive thru and then I sit in the parking lot and eat so no one sees me. I actually did it last night and Rachel was with me....lol. I went home, but forgot to throw my cup out so I was busted by Craig. So, I admit it- I'm a closet Burger King eater.

4. Cassie- I'm scared of people in costumes. Mascots, Santa, you name it- I'm terrified. I would never sit on Santa's lap as a kid and I still wouldn't today.

5. Us- The first time Craig and I met was in the Wal Mart check out line almost 3 years before we got married. We actually lived next door to each other but hadn't met. My roommate had met his roommate though so we were all introduced. That's when all the magic began. :)

6. Us- Craig and I were pulled over twice for drunk driving while we were dating/engaged. Craig was driving both times. Once someone called in his license plate and reported him, next thing we knew cop cars were surrounding us (yes, this was in provo). The second time he told the officer we were talking making wedding plans and the officer appeared very sympathetic and let us go. Needless to say, he was not drunk either time.

Okay, I tag Annie, Mandy, Jessica, Natalie, and Trevor- now yall have to do it!

5 comments:

Annie and Dan said...

Cassie, Haha I love your facts. I knew about the neatness of craig, your love of fast food, and your fear of people in costumes, but how I never heard about you guys being pulled over TWICE for drunk driving I don't know. That was so funny to read!

Shannon said...

watch out, i have to tell jason about the cross stitching!!!

Unknown said...

you totally did not tag me on this.

The Bay Area Homs said...

Are you tagging me or your other Jessica friend?

The Ackerman Family said...

How did you get your back ground for your blog? I have seen a lot of cute back grounds that look like scrap book paper or something. How did you get yours?